SATURDAY IN DOWNSVIEW PARK CONDOS
Why should invest Saturday in Downsview Park Condos ：
Saturday in Downsview Park Condos has a almost perfect Transit Score of 93 out of 100.
Why Saturday in Downsview Park Condos:
- Location is everything with this project. 3 Minutes to Highway 401, 5 Minutes to Highway 400 & 8 Minutes to Highway 427. You are perfectly situated allowing you to travel in and around the GTA with ease
- 6 Minutes to Yorkdale Shopping Centre, totalling more than 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brans such as Burberry Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton & More
- Less than 10 minutes to Wilson Station & Downsview Park Station where you can take the Spadina Subway line north through York University all the way to the brand new VMC extension into Vaughan, or South to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station
- 4 Minutes to Humber River Hospital – making this a perfect site for those looking to downsize in the near future
- Saturday in Downsview Park Condos within Toronto’s largest urban park, Downsview Park. Covering 572 acres of land, Downsview Park offers an incredible variety of activities to enjoy including soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, Downsview Park Merchants Market, Toronto Wildlife Centre, Festival Terrace, Scotiabank Pond Arena, The Toronto School of Circus Arts, Volleyball Canada, The Hoop Dome & Much More
- Downsview Park offers fantastic amenities to enjoy the great outdoors with the Circuit Path Walking Trail — a paved 2.7km path looping around Downsview lake, orchard, meadow and forests, the 9-acre lake featuring walkways, fountains, stone seating areas, large shade trees, and gardens
- Moments to Downsview Airport which is 375 acres and is currently being offered for sale for future mixed used development. This will easily be one of the largest redevelopment sites in the nation and you have an opportunity to purchase in the area before and at pricing which will not be available to you in the future. To give you a magnitude on the size potential — Canary Wharf in England is only 97 acres but has a working population of 120,000 people in 37 commercial buildings with over 300 restaurants. This future development land is well over 3.5 times the size. Why this is important – well The Keeley allows you to get before this happens at pricing that will not be offered in the future
- Saturday in Downsview Park Condoswill be situated perfectly to attract potential tenants by being just one subway stop away from Canada’s second largest university, York University, which is home to 53,000 students, 7,000 faculty. 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world. Centennial College will also be opening the Downsview Park Aerospace Campus in autumn of 2018
- Saturday in Downsview Park Condos is being developed by an exciting team made up of TAS & Teeple Architects (who have partnered before on Kingston&Co Condos) with a promise that each suite is meticulously and thoughtfully designed
THE FUTURE IS HERE – DOWNSVIEW PARK REDEVELOPMENT PLAN
Saturday in Downsview Park Condos will bring three new Graziani + Corazza Architects-designed buildings to the southwest edge of the vast park, with frontages along Keele Street to the west, Downsview Park Boulevard to the north, and George Butchart Drive to the east. The first phase would bring a 10-storey mid-rise to the Keele Street frontage, and a four-storey affordable housing rental apartment building to the George Butchart Drive frontage. A future eight-storey condominium building will be marketed as a second phase.
he first phase’s 10-storey condominium will contain 237 units, in a mix of 23 one-bedroom, 79 one-bedroom+den, 118 two-bedroom, 4 two-bedroom+den, and 13 three-bedroom units. Residents will have access to a total of 2,116 m2 of amenities, to include 381 and 395 m2 indoor amenity spaces, as well as 1,340 m2 of outdoor amenity space located at grade around the building.
To the east, the first phase will also help create much-needed affordable housing, introducing 53 affordable rentals, in a mix of five studios, 12 one-bedroom, 28 one-bedroom+den, and 8 two-bedroom units. This building would rise four storeys to a height of just over 14 metres.
Saturday Downsview Park Condos is an everyday occurrence at Saturday. With Downsview Park at your front door, easy access to transit and major highways, shopping and a multitude of recreational facilities, everything that makes life wonderful is all here. Add bright thoughtfully designed suites, contemporary features and finishes, indulgent amenities to the mix and your life at Saturday will be an endless weekend